Thursday, July 29, 2004

Politics

Not much time to write but must express one thought on the DNC in Boston.  Concerning the huge security attention at the convention: Why would any terrorist want to threaten the Democratic convention and 1)weaken their ability to take over the White House ?or 2)actually cause them to have resolve concerning anything outside their political endeavors?  If I were a terrorist, I would, along with Michael Moore, send the Kerry campaign a check and try to oust Bush. I was amused that Donald Trump joined in the celebrity Bush bashing party the other day as to why he would say, "You're Fired", to Bush. He stated one of his reasons was that he couldn't catch Ben ladin...note to Trump...put up a 30 million of your own money as a reward for his capture..just a small sacrifice.. and see what happens. 

I realize my conservative, Texas influenced, political slant, but have heard nothing of substance out of this convention. Just Bush hatred.
  Come on, give us something, this is a democracy....

2 comments:

Val said...

Ty- I have to admit that I did not see much of the convention, but one striking moment I heard on NPR was the interview of a delegate who, when asked why he hated Bush said, he did not like anyone who made decisions based on their religion. I, for one, appreciate W's faith.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Did no one else see the foaming of the mouth by Kerry???? Please, we're talking Carley Dodd delux. What the heck?