Friday, July 09, 2004

Let's Blog

I am so nervous. My first BLOG entry. I have been reading others blogs silently(as opposed to out loud), for several months now. It started with finding Mike Cope's by accident one day. He is such a wordsmith. I love a minister that engages culture. Speaking of which, I found an old school mate and friend- rather two of them- Joel Quile' and Grant Boone- sucked into the whole BLOG culture. I suppose all of us love anything that can prolong the start of our term papers. (insided joke to myseslf since I am the only person who will read this)...Anyways- I must get back to my kids- I am supposed to be babysitting...

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Well, within 1 hour of your inaugural post here is your first comment. I found you through a post on Grant's site - which I found through a comment on Mike Cope's.... Have fun blogging!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting to make contact with you--PRAISE THE LORD! Let's reconnect, bro. Miss you and love you!

Joel said...

Lovell,

All three of your post made it to my site so don't worry. Thanks for your encouragement. You know I love you. Mike is awesome but you are a wordsmith in your own right. Who else would ever put the words "pippy", "fire" and "crotch" in the same sentence? As for ministers who engage culture, I'm right up there with Mike...Tonight I saw Will Ferrell's new movie, Anchorman. Stinkin' hilarious.

Love you bro! Keep bloggin.