Thursday, October 14, 2004

Thought to Ponder....

Just a quick note to any that peruse my BLOG. I have been snowed and haven't made the time to BLOG but was hit with a "Thought to Ponder" the other day.

"WE need to take our lives more seriously and ourselves less seriously."

As I pastor a church and observe our culture it seems that we spend way to much time thinking, entertaining, psychoanalysing, feeding, or inebriating our selves and less time taking seriously evaluating how we live. As a famous Theologian(so famous I can't remember him) said "How then Shall we live? The choices we are making by and large are destroying our families and culture. I have been convicted to take my life more seriously and my self less. Self-less. What a concept. God---I need your help!!!

1 comment:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Amen, brother. Now, YOU call ME, freak!!!